Sunday, September 21, 2008

monday




These are the places we are going today. We've driven by them on a river taxi, but haven't been into either. The top picture is of the temple of the dawn, which, if you catch at dawn or dusk shimmers from all the pieces of glass built into the structure. We hope to get some good pictures tonight. The second picture is of the Royal Palace, where the King and family live. These are the most popular tourist destinations in Bangkok, but what the heck. It's something that has to be done.

**note**
I hope people didn't get too worried about my blog about being sick- It may have been a little melodramatic because I was writing when my stomach hurt. In hindsight, it was just an upset stomach. I suppose when you hear of food related illnesses a lot, you become somewhat of a hypochondriac.

No comments: